- May 18, 2012
- 8:30 am - 9:00 amRegistration and Coffee
- 9:00 am - 9:05 amProfessor Nick Petford "Welcome Address"
- 9:05 am - 9:10 amAndrea Leadsom introduces Rt.Hon. Iain Duncan Smith MP
- 9:10 am - 9:45 am Rt.Hon. Iain Duncan Smith MP
- 9:45 am - 10:30 amBaroness Susan Greenfield - "The Science, Neuroscience and Epigenetics"
- 10:30 am - 11:00 amMorning coffee and networking
- 11:00 am - 11:45 am Dr Michael Gailbraith – "Early Years Interventions...Why Bother"
- 11:45 am - 12:30 pmPanel Q & A Chaired by Andrea Leadsom MP
- 12:30 pm - 1:45 pmBuffet lunch, coffee and networking (sponsored by Danone Baby Nutrition)
- 1:45 pm - 2:30 pmDr. Amanda Jones –
- 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmCamila Batmanghelidjh –
- 3:30 pm - 4:15 pmAndrea Leadsom MP – "PIPs, The Way Forward?"
- 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm Panel Q & A Chaired by George Hosking
- May 18, 2012
Early intervention is at the heart of draft guidance published last week by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). Focusing on how better co-ordinated local and strategic early years services are crucial in the support of families and children during their early years, the draft guidance, out for consultation between 20 April [...]
Videos showing research of the importance of attachment…’Two Is Too Late’
Cameron will say speeding up adoption is a ‘top priority’ for the Government. Read more here “I’ll make it illegal to block mixed-race adoption, says Gov who wants to remove children from unfit parents more quickly” Click here to view article
All the rooms are ensuite, with TV, tea and coffee making facilities and only a short walk to the conference *SPECIAL OFFERS FOR THE NORPIP CONFERENCE* Twilight rate from 5pm play 18 holes of golf for £15.00 per person (Thur.17th May or Frid.18th May) ·Play 18 holes of golf for £30.00 per person (Saturday Morning 19th May) [...]