- May 18, 2012
- 8:30 am - 9:00 amRegistration and Coffee
- 9:00 am - 9:05 amProfessor Nick Petford "Welcome Address"
- 9:05 am - 9:10 amAndrea Leadsom introduces Rt.Hon. Iain Duncan Smith MP
- 9:10 am - 9:45 am Rt.Hon. Iain Duncan Smith MP
- 9:45 am - 10:30 amBaroness Susan Greenfield - "The Science, Neuroscience and Epigenetics"
- 10:30 am - 11:00 amMorning coffee and networking
- 11:00 am - 11:45 am Dr Michael Gailbraith – "Early Years Interventions...Why Bother"
- 11:45 am - 12:30 pmPanel Q & A Chaired by Andrea Leadsom MP
- 12:30 pm - 1:45 pmBuffet lunch, coffee and networking (sponsored by Danone Baby Nutrition)
- 1:45 pm - 2:30 pmDr. Amanda Jones –
- 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmCamila Batmanghelidjh –
- 3:30 pm - 4:15 pmAndrea Leadsom MP – "PIPs, The Way Forward?"
- 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm Panel Q & A Chaired by George Hosking
- May 18, 2012
Dr. Michael Galbraith
Dr. Michael Galbraith's details
- Dr. Michael Galbraith's presentations
Michael studied Psychology at Cambridge and Clinical Psychology in Oxfordshire. He held an assistant psychology post in an adult day hospital in South Wales, and after qualifying worked in South Warwickshire before moving to Liverpool and starting work for Alder Hey. Michael completed his Diploma in Family Therapy at Leeds University and more recently has been trained in the CARE Index by PO Svanberg and Attachment and Psychopathology by Pat Crittenden. For four years Michael worked in one of the original Sure Start local programmes and more recently has been leading and managing an early years mental health service. These life and work experiences have left Michael with a deep interest in and passion for working with the effects of experiences and contexts on people’s lives.